Unlocking Success: How To Make The Most Of Your First Job
An online course designed specifically for tweens and teens entering the workforce for the first time. This is appropriate for girls and boys.
- Tips and strategies to gain the confidence and skills needed to find their first job.
- Create a professional resume.
- Practice interview questions to build their confidence.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers.
- How to establish healthy boundaries at work.
- How to budget their money, and much more.
Don't miss this opportunity to embark on your child's next journey toward financial independence.
Want to learn more about The Brave Girl Project and our other resources- CLICK HERE!